The Northwest's First All Fiat Day
Come put faces to the email addresses at the first annual Fiat Northwest event!
Gather with Fiat enthusiasts from all over the country. Finally a
chance to show off that project in the garage that your wife just
- The Date: September 6th, 1997
- The Place: Portland, Oregon's Gabriel Park
- The first ever Auto-Biography:
Share your own points of pride, and get custom advice from Fiat
enthusiasts. All entries will be subjected to grueling inspection and
applause from a distinguished panel of Fiat enthusiasts.
Prizes will be awarded for the Best, the Worst, and the Most Incredible
(Most incredible is a complex formula derived from most shaky car,
divided by miles travelled, multiplied by best story).
- Virtual Swap Meet: Regulations in the park do not allow Flea Markets,
but what's wrong with bringing pictures and doing some deal making? eh?
- Impromptu drives in the Portland area:
Based on interest, group drives will be offered through scenic parts of
the area. If there is enough participation, TV news coverage may happen.
- Formation and First Meeting of the new Fiat Enthusiasts organization
Plan on a Bring yo'own BBQ, or picnic that afternoon.
For those needing accomodations:
The Mallory Hotel, one of Portland's old fashioned values is
recommended. It has a brand new guarded parking structure, the best
breakfasts in the city, and the cheapest rates as well.
729 SW 15th St.
Portland, OR 97205-1906
For timely updates, subscribe to the Oregon 97 mailing list.
To Subscribe to the list:
1. Send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Put "subscribe oregon97" in the BODY, _not_ the Subject of your message.
3. You will recieve mail in a few minutes confirming your subscription. That's it!
Check out the awesome Maps!
For specific Information, or Instructions, feel free to email Thomas Bennett (email@example.com), or Eli Caul (firstname.lastname@example.org).
It's very important that any Committed Visitors RSVP with the List, or Tom- We need to plan resources properly, and your early Commitment to show up will mean a lot as we plan this event.
Back to the Fiat Page