FIAT Cromadora 14" TURBO (CD134) wheels FS

FIAT cars and parts for sale (or trade)
Post Reply
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:35 pm
Last Name: Luxo
First Name: Puso

FIAT Cromadora 14" TURBO (CD134) wheels FS

Post by misterfiat » Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:17 pm

Hi there,

I have a set of 4 of these Cromadora 14" wheels with tires for sale. Pulled from a rusty 83 Pininfarina spider, so yes they still have the Pininfarina silver centre caps on them. The condition is a good 7/10, no real road rash or damage other than chips and marks. They still have the factory silver finish on them, with slight fading on the black block sections. A set of 3M decals can be supplied with the set to refresh the look. I personally like the original finish as its very durable, touching up the odd scratches and chips would make them look like new again. On the rubber, 2 of the tires are at approx 75% and the other two are around 25% tread remaining (I would simply put them on the back). If anyone is interested please feel free to contact me directly by email:

I am located in Western Canada, I would like $700 USD for the set complete with caps, tires and rims. Interested parties can feel free to email me and I can fire you off some photos. I am firm on the price, would make the most amount of sense for interested parties be located in the Washington State area which is driveable. If someone wants them I can arrange shipping to your location but obviously they would have to be prepaid. So a face to face transaction would be ideal.

User avatar
Posts: 713
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:05 am
Last Name: Decker
First Name: Dave

Re: FIAT Cromadora 14" TURBO (CD134) wheels FS

Post by davedecker4 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:30 am

That's a big country. You might want to put how far from the border you are, and if that's from Seattle, Spokane, or Port Townsend.
Dave Decker
a 'couple' Fiats and Lancia's
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests