1986 Bertone X1/9 90% completed Project

FIAT cars and parts for sale (or trade)
Last Name: Feaster
First Name: Tony

1986 Bertone X1/9 90% completed Project

Post by fastfiat81 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:32 pm

Selling my 1986 X1/9. Car is located in Conway, Arkansas. Originally bought it from Matt Brannon at Midwest-Bayless in 2008/2009. Clear title. 90% complete restoration. A great project for someone to finish!! All that is left is paint and minor trimmings here and there. All parts are there if they aren’t already on the car. I have spares like extra door glass, power window mechanisms and extra targa top that go with the car. There are a few spares that I can’t think of I’m sure. 99% of the rust repair has been finished with LOTS of photos to back up that claim. The only thing left to repair is the front metal air dam. I have cut out the rust but haven’t welded in the patches.

All the major systems have been rebuilt or repaired on the car. Engine rebuilt with higher compression, transmission rebuilt with new syncros and forks, new brakes, new suspension, etc. I have HUNDREDS of photos and receipts to back that up as well. New full leather interior. I used Mazda Miata seats . Zero miles on the car. Zero Rust used in the inside and out. Underside has new rubberized coating. I have started the engine to bed in the camshaft and set the timing, but that is it.

I had visions of returning it to an early X style. The big bumpers are gone. I have sourced the 1974 front turn signals, front metal air dam and plastic grill. Cool Momo steering wheel. Included is a set of cromodora 4 spoke wheels! I liked these better than the daytonas. Too much to list here to what has been done and included so shoot me an email or call.
I have a bunch of photos up on google and a list of what has been done. I can share these with you and provide any others just let me know an email address.

I already have a 124 Spider that I restored and don’t need two cars. Life got away from me on this one and I will never get back to it so it is time to let it go. SIGH.

Tires on the cromodora Tron wheels are crap so you will need to bring a trailer.

$4,000 OBO
Tony Feaster
Conway, Arkansas

Tony Feaster
1981 Fiat Spider
1986 Bertone X1/9
2005 Ducati Monster