April Fool's Get together with Pierre

Discussion of upcoming and past events
kelly
duemila club
Last Name:

April Fool's Get together with Pierre

Post by kelly » Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:54 pm

So our friend Pierre Beniston has slipped back home/into the country to attend his Brother Chris's wedding. We touched on the subject of getting together next weekend and I thought a barf run might be in order. Having gotten lost in the day job, and being a poor manager of my time, I've let the concept go until now. I suggest we start with a very Open House at Wine Country Motors on Saturday, April 1, 2017, aka April Fool's Day. Starting roughly 9-am-ish with absolutely no punch list, or end time, to follow. We could relive old memories, maybe wiggle some tires, reminiscent of WCM Tech days, talk about italian car memories, and or venture out on a bit of a car run. Or not. Like a Dead concert, there will be no rules or format. Anybody in? This is Pierre we're talking about.

-kd
Kelly Dicker kd@wcmotors.com
Wine Country Motors http://www.wcmotors.com
755 Sixth Street 707-255-8697
Napa, CA 94559 707-346-3463 Fax
scrapironchef
Last Name: Larry
First Name: Nelson

Re: April Fool's Get together with Pierre

Post by scrapironchef » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:05 am

Sounds good, but my Fiat is still up in the air in pieces. I'll have to attend in something non-Italian.

Larry
Larry N.

79 Blue Spider
karhawk
Last Name: Saul
First Name: Chris

Post by karhawk » Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:48 pm

Thanks Kelly!

There were some nice Fiats that attended including an old original driver 76 Scorpion! Orange no less.
Tacos were great and the bud?! was flowin, and I actually got to do some transmission work on the bench. Nice Vette Pierre looks like it's pretty well dialed in. Maybe see you next summer.

Chris
Oakland, Ca.
sunracer
duemila club
Last Name:

Post by sunracer » Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:04 pm

Thanks for organizing and hosting KD. I was nice to see the gang....now where is that spring??? : )
Pierre
former owner of many spiders...notably the Sunracer, Sleeping Beauty and the Rat Rod : )

Facebook: Eli hates it

Twitter: Too shallow

YouTube: Watch it regularly

Google+: No